Featured Post

Practice Questions- SET/NET/JRF in English Literature

Practice Questions- SET/NET/JRF in English Literature Instructions In this question, you will have 20 practice questions from English Literature & Language Each question has 4 choices  Select one correct answer from the choices given  Read all the Questions carefully Find the correct answers for all the questions                                       Submit your answers in the comment box             1. Byron's poem "Beppo" tells the story of _____ and _____          a) Laura, Moris  b) Laura, Giuseppe  c) Helen, Moris  d) Helen, Giuseppe

Ode to the LOVE



                                                                 Ode to the LOVE

O, where are you? truly, where are you?
I smelt you, I touched you and I tasted you.
It's all made me to know what you are.
When my fourteen came, 
I smelt the odour of yours' breath.
That make my skin so warm,
Yes, yours' breath make me to get another path;
The path which you show to me is so colourful,
It led me to see the third-world,
Where lovers only can feel their feelings.
And there is no space for others.
After two couple of years,
You make my breath as hot as the Sun.
The hot in my breath fired my mustache,
Suddenly, I shaved it to reduce the fire in me,
But my lips are started to get burning,
My eyes became so red than the blood of mine,
And sometimes, my brain thought as it was in boiler.

You changed my life, changed everything:
When I was in you, totally blind I am.
I got all those things from WOMEN in the name of LOVE.
But now, you made me unknown to you.
I tried to get you back again,
But you played hide and seek with me.
Yes, you played all sorts of sports in my life.
I hope one day you'll come to me ,
And I will celebrate the day,
As my parents celebrated the day on which I was born.
Yes, I'll celebrate you as a new born-baby,
If you come within me. 


                                                            -  Rajby

Comments

Post a Comment