Featured Post

Practice Questions- SET/NET/JRF in English Literature

Practice Questions- SET/NET/JRF in English Literature Instructions In this question, you will have 20 practice questions from English Literature & Language Each question has 4 choices  Select one correct answer from the choices given  Read all the Questions carefully Find the correct answers for all the questions                                       Submit your answers in the comment box             1. Byron's poem "Beppo" tells the story of _____ and _____          a) Laura, Moris  b) Laura, Giuseppe  c) Helen, Moris  d) Helen, Giuseppe

ANGELIC LOVE: A POEM


                                                      ANGELIC LOVE: A POEM


I was in the DARK ROOM,
I felt the warmness of love.
That love asked me to stay along in the ROOM.
And I begged the place - DARK ROOM,
Please, Never exit ME.
But with the hands of Godot,
The place where I stayed took vengeance on ME:
It exit ME to the Barren- Bright Room.
I cried when I came out to this BB Room,
But My tears gave no meaning at all.
I opened my eyes and I gazed this place - 
It was full of noises and dust in the name of UNFAITHFUL LOVE.
There I felt no warmness in love,
I felt no happy when I put my foot on the BB ROOM -
Where I saw the UGLY CLAY.
But I felt the purity of love and care of life in the DARK ROOM.
For this, I asked Godot-
When I get back my OWN DARK ROOM again?
I know HE won't heed of my words,
But I asked again and again.
Why I wanted to get back MY OWN DARK ROOM again,
and why I not wish to exit from the DARK ROOM is of MOTHER'S LOVE.
Yes, it is all for the ANGELIC - LOVE not for the WITCHES LOVE.

                                                                                                             - Rajkumar. K


                                                                 Key words


             i) Dark Room- mother's womb
            ii) Godot- God
           iii) Barren- Bright Room- Modern polluted World
           iv) Ugly Clay- useless things
            v) Witches Love- Love of Unfaithful persons



Comments